This morning I found myself sleeping and buried beneath blankets and pillows. Isn't it incredible how cozy and comfortable we can find ourselves within a bed?
This morning I went to church - I have been "dating" a new church (3 dates). From the moment I stepped into the worship center until the moment the service ended, I was crying. A lot. The Holy Spirit, our ever present Counselor moved me.
This afternoon I observed some highly crabby people working @ Starbucks. I wondered what caused them so much frustration.
This evening I went to book club. I have never been in a book club, but always thought I should be. It was incredible! I loved talking with women about things that matter: parenting, activism, prayer, conviction, Truth, food, laughter, and God. Wow. It was completely enjoyable. And it's awesome to hear about stories and connections and see God's weaving of it all. :)
This evening I am grateful. My heart is full.
Whirlwind week ahead. Whirlwind time ahead - two weeks from today I'll be in MN for Christmas Break. WOW, that is coming up fast and there is a LOT to do!
3 comments:
Awesome! I love blogging too - can't wait to read more!
Just wondering if you might have time to meet up with the MN Dunigans while you are in town???
I'll be home too!!! What church are you "dating"???
Post a Comment