Thursday, July 31, 2008

Profound?

Is it a requirement that each blog post be profound? Yikes - that is SOME pressure. :) I was thinking, however, that blogs are interesting because it causes me to make a choice to reflect more on life and daily actions. Or else what would I write about? I suppose I could just ramble for the sake of it. Some people do that...am I doing that now?

Just watched the results show of "So you Think you Can Dance." I don't watch TV regularly, but I did get hooked on this season when a friend recommended it to me. I am glad that Mark went home. Not a bad dancer, by any standards, but just not finalist quality (as if I should know). I have been a Katee fan since day one, so glad that she was safe. It was a hard choice for me to decide between Chelsie or Courtney. I don't vote for this show, but 11 million people did last night. That is intense! For a show! A reality show. Craziness! 

Onto something a bit more significant....Today, my supervisor, Ray, sent an email to the staff about my upcoming transition. WHEW - what a blessing it is to get such positive feedback about this Southern Excursion. And also what an honor to have people suggest that they'll miss you. 

Well, anyway, today by most means looked like an ordinary day. Nope, it wasn't. Today was a day that God made, I want to rejoice and be glad in it. I think King David wrote that in Psalms somewhere. 

Lookin' UP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In all my excitement about your answered prayers I totally forgot that you are not going to be here anymore. I guess while reading that people told you they are going to miss you it hit me that I will too miss you even though I am so excited for you.