Hello
Bloggers!!!
Happy Day to you!
I've never really won anything "special before" (
unless you could "Annie," my stuffed parrot, when I was five). But the other day, I was the BLESSED recipient of two VIP tickets to Third Day's Family Picnic @ Verizon Amphitheatre here in
ATL. Thousand Foot
Krutch, Fm Static, Audio Unplugged, Jars of Clay, and Glory Revealed. WHOA, huh? ;)

So, Sara and I (
above, sitting in our super fun seats!) made our way to a night of adventure!

This is Dan
Haseltine from Jars of Clay. I didn't even recognize them!

Myself, Jennifer, and Sara - Sara and I met up with Jennifer backstage! Jennifer's son, Ethan, is in my Bible class at school! Ethan seemed shocked to see me out of the "school context" -
remember when you realized your teachers actually had a "life" outside of the school building?
This was just after we talked about the great coffee from The Land of a Thousand Hills
(drink coffee. do good. www.landof1000hills.com)
The SWEET, SWEET
Daraja Choir kids sang during intermission and then with Third Day - I was weepy while observing their sweet energy and their hearts as they led thousands of adults and families in rejoicing! Praise God for the music they raise up to the heavens!


Mac Powell of Third Day

It was SUCH a fun night - Sara and I had a great time conversing (
YEAH for Girls Night) and I was also able to meet up with some of the 2009 Journey interns: Alanna and Ashley!

What a blessing to spend the night worshipping God - reflecting on Him and His Story and dancing around with great friends.
"My cup overflows" Psalm 23
No comments:
Post a Comment