Friday, January 1, 2010

Into the New...

Isaiah 26:8 (New International Version)

8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.

Job 31:1 (New International Version)

Job 31

1 "I made a covenant with my eyes...

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)

17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (New International Version)

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong

Romans 12:9-12 (New International Version)

Love
9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments: