Saturday, February 27, 2010

You can make an hour of difference...

I have been thinking that $4200 for Kenya seemed like a Goliath. The cost of the trip itself is not out-landish at all...but in my current life circumstances, I have wondered HOW in the WORLD it's going to work. Well, then God gave me an idea.

____total cost of trip___ / ____days of the trip____ = cost per day.

4200 / 31 days = $135.48 for one day's ministry efforts

Or further, $5.64 per hour of the Journey 2010 Kenyan Experience.
$67.74 for one-half day's ministry...

Now that makes something more tangible, doesn't it?
I can save money in $5 increments to allocate money towards Journey 2010, but to think about $4200 is a bit intimidating!

Or, in another mathematical equation:
Kenya is 95 days away...
4200 / 95 = 44.21
I have now just discerned that I only need to come up with 44.21 each day.
It's God vision. It's God's calling and plan.
It's all God and I am going to be obedient.
I will not let the enemy tempt me to be afraid of the logistics.

"The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it!" I Thessalonians something....

No comments: