Monday, March 26, 2012

Cleansing Source. Living Water.


Deuteronomy 8:7 (ESV) 

"For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a 

land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing out in the valleys and hills,"

Isaiah 41:18 (ESV)

"I will open rivers on the bare heights,  and fountains in the midst of the valleys. I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

Psalm 46:4

"There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High."



Hosea 6:3 (NASB)

“So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. 
His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth.”

Psalm 87:7

"As they make music they will sing, 
“All my fountains are in you.” 

John 4:10
(NASB)
"Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”

John 7:38

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From [a]his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”

John 13:5

(NASB)
Jesus Washes the Disciples’ Feet
"Then He *poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded."

Romans 6:3-4

(NASB)
"Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized intoChrist Jesus have been baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life."

Titus 3:5

(NASB)
"He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit"

Revelation 7:17

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; 
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[a] ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’[b]”



I have experienced the streams in the desert wasteland. I have experienced the typhoon and flood of the Lord. I have experienced the washing. I have experienced the baptism. I have experienced the Source. I know the Promise and the Rescue of the One who is the Living Water.
You?

No comments: