Tuesday, May 15, 2012

be. [compelled] be. [rooted]



Luke 24:45
“Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,”

Daniel 5:14
“I have heard of you, that the Spirit of the holy God [or gods] is in you and that light and understanding and superior wisdom are found in you.”

Hebrews 7:25
“Therefore He is able also to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.”

Ezekiel 22:30
“And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.”

1 Timothy 1:12
“I give thanks to Him Who has granted me [the needed] strength and made me able [for this], Christ Jesus our Lord, because He has judged and counted me faithful and trustworthy, appointing me to [this stewardship of] the ministry.”

Joshua 3:5
“Then Joshua said to the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.”

2 Corinthians 5:14
“For the love of Christ compels us,”

Acts 28:31
“preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered.”

2 Corinthians 3:12
“Therefore having such a hope, we use great boldness in our speech,”


Job 19:25
“As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth."

Ephesians 3:17
“that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,”

No comments: