Thursday, September 10, 2009

Funny Moments In Recent Times

"It's a great day for a thunderstorm - it will help my strawberries grow!"
BENJAMIN, he's 5

"I need to go to the vet....my pythons are sick (flex arm muscles, now)"

"Tooths?" (This was in response to a word I actually tried to submit for points in BananaGrams - it's like Scrabble - it's shocking that I used to desire to be an English teacher)

Picture this:
1) I FOOLISHLY asked a teenage boy if he cried when his hand broke. Picture the look he gave me.
2) I sat down with a jilted young teenage boy today when I noticed that he was goofing around with the puppets he had in hand - we made a three sentence puppet show in Spanish together. Me and a teenage dude - who is too cool for sure.

aaahhhh......I like laughing!

No comments: