Sunday, September 6, 2009

good for my heart (metaphor)

I am watching FRIENDS with my sister and her fiance in the room - posting pics of my weekend here. Tomorrow I get back on the plane to go home to ATL. I am blessed to have two homes and I am so excited to go home! BUT, this weekend at this home as been amazing.

I have enjoyed low-grade humidity, hugs, laughter, full/fresh-grass, family (shenanigans and all), games (where I spelled TOOTHS instead of Teeth), friends (and homemade beverages), and Fun! I PRAISE GOD for the entire trip that He has given me here.

I have enjoyed being in my hometown and the classic-ness that I feel here. I have looked through photo albums and laughed at memories. I have tried pomegranate ginger ale from Big Bowl. I have explored Cheesecake. I have gawked over great haircuts that my friends have. I have enjoyed garlic fries for breakfast and mini donuts & milkshakes for lunch (not good for the physical heart). Celebrated Mom's Birthday. Grilled hamburgers and enjoyed fine, summer dining on the outdoor deck. I have shared, laughed, spoken, listened, and adventured. Just what a vacation should be I gather! AND, best of all: I helped Megan shop for and BUY her wedding dress. Stunning. So glad that I could be a part of that process. SO FUN! Great time!























No comments: