I am moving today. I don't technically have a permanent place to land. I have a handful of generous offers and I believe them when they share their homes, but I don't have full peace about any of them for a long term solution? I don't know what to think.
I think today is a day that I am realizing that perhaps this move to ATL and these past few months have prepared me for a pilgrimage. I have no idea what to think. Nor, do I have any idea what that means. :) I think I may be entering into a time of full-on ambiguity, full-on searching, and full-on prayer for my future. I am not saying that I have changed the course astray from God - I am just saying that I think we need it. God and me. I think I need to lift my eyes to the hills - that is where my help comes from (Psalm 121). I think I need to seek what abundant life in Him means for me (John 10:10). I think I need to come to grips that what I thought and what God thought may not align. I think it's time that I become a more fertile soil (Mark 13). It's time to embrace the body of God. It's time to live out that ministry can really happen anywhere a believer commits to serve Him. Nothing can separate me from the love of God (Romans 8:38) and if that's the case I will ascend and descend wherever God leads me. Anywhere and anything with God is better than one millisecond without Him.
I have no idea what a pilgrimage is, but I may be on one.
No comments:
Post a Comment