Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adored

It shouldn't take being the center of attention to feel special, blessed, or so loved. We are ALL of those things whether or not we notice, anybody else showers them on us, or irregardless if we feel like we are those things. God gave us the label of "adored" before the beginning of time.

But yesterday was so special. I got so many texts, a TON of Facebook messages (in which my sister expediently called me cool just for the day), and phone calls. My mom sent chocolate chip cookies, I got hilarious cards, got the DVD of the movie FIREPROOF, will be getting a FABULOUS photo-journalistic book about Kenya thanks to the work of aforementioned sister, and enjoyed cheesecake and laughter. I am blessed. To feel significant in relationships, what better feeling is there? To feel recognized, what better feeling is there? To be shown love, what better feeling is there? To know that you were on someone's mind and in someone's thoughts, what better feeling is there?

Just so grateful. SO blessed!

No comments: