During the quiet days I have recently enjoyed and the moments in the car, I have thought a lot about life. I am thinking about how intentional I want to be at living life, maintaining relationships, and making disciplined choices. Ranging from being organized with my bills, to staying in good contact with friends or family, to quiet times with God, to having self control for a balanced diet. I just so badly want to live life on purpose and live life intentionally! I have seen some great modeling of this in a few families I am surrounded by and it inspires me.
So that is my new motivation: live life with intentionality! :)
In that vein, I have added to my list:
God-Willing, things I'd Love to do
(in no particular order)
*Travel to Italy
*Travel to Greece
*See fireworks (July 4th or December 31st) whilst flying in an airplane
*Swim with Dolphins
*Travel to Hawaii
*Visit a real hot spring
*Ride a motorcycle
*Write a book
*Write a children's book
*Fly first class on an international flight
*Go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza
*adopt kids
*riding in a helicopter
*go sailing
*direct a community theatre play
*Dance in a rainstorm with my galoshes, raincoat, umbrella and smiles.
*One of these days, actually crochet a pillow with the great phrases of my friends, rather than just saying I should. (bytheway, I have NO clue how to crochet and very little desire to learn).
*Do mission work in an orphanage
*Live overseas for a period of time.
*Travel to Italy
*Travel to Greece
*See fireworks (July 4th or December 31st) whilst flying in an airplane
*Swim with Dolphins
*Travel to Hawaii
*Visit a real hot spring
*Ride a motorcycle
*Write a book
*Write a children's book
*Fly first class on an international flight
*Go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza
*adopt kids
*riding in a helicopter
*go sailing
*direct a community theatre play
*Dance in a rainstorm with my galoshes, raincoat, umbrella and smiles.
*One of these days, actually crochet a pillow with the great phrases of my friends, rather than just saying I should. (bytheway, I have NO clue how to crochet and very little desire to learn).
*Do mission work in an orphanage
*Live overseas for a period of time.
*Attend an awards show, preferably the Tony Awards
*Try horseback riding out to a pasture near serene lake with a picnic.
*Become a queen. Like one married to a king, not one that would rule herself. Being a princess would do fine too.
*Attend a charity ball or gala. To get dressed up, wear fab shoes, feel gorgeous, and experience "magic" just seems enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment