Don't get me wrong - life isn't boring by any stretch of the imagination. Between school, volunteering, babysitting, birthday celebrations, events, and school - I am plenty on the move.
Some highlights are:
*Reuben turned 6 a few weeks ago. Whew - SIX. His birth was one highlight (of many) in my life.
*Volunteering at a golf tournament - what do I know about golf? BUT, I got to help a worthy cause, meet some great people, and drive a golf cart. :)
*My Bible students continue to amaze me with the questions they ask and how radically their hearts are attaching to God's world. It moves me to tears!
*High School Hang Nite with some of our high school students. We played TABOO. I guess I am a bit entertaining during that game. ;)
*I finished lesson plans for tomorrow's high school classes on Sunday (two days ago) and not tonight @ 3am. ;) that's a major praise - all glory to God!
Jesus is rocking my face off.
My family is deep in my heart tonight.
I miss my friends at *home* (the other home) today.
All is swell!
No comments:
Post a Comment