Friday, November 6, 2009

It's been an incredible whirlwind.
With my new classes and a combination of events, I have been busy busy busy! It's the kind of busy that keeps you completely prayerful and prostrate towards God. Humility is a repeat message from God to me.

Tonight I am with 6 of my favorite kids in the WHOLE world having a pajama party where we're drawing pictures about the moon (a lesson from school), baking a cake and decorating it with "moon colors," and now settling in for a movie. It's been such a fun party together.

TOMORROW is my day with my other four favorite kids as we celebrate Reuben's 6th birthday. Okay, is it FOR REAL that he is 6? Because that is insane to believe. 6 years ago I was prepping to support Alex and Charlene with the older boys while Reuben came, but when I showed up she was SURE she wouldn't be in labor. HA, whoops. And to make a long story short, they had forgotten the video camera so I loaded up Christian and Matteo and we "hopped" down to the hospital to deliver the items. WELL, timing had aligned with my presence and Christian, Matteo and I watched Reuben be delivered. What a blessing! I was in SHOCK about the miracle of God.

Great weekend ahead!
:)

No comments: