Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the adventure continues

Acts 26:22 (AMP)  "[But] to this day I have had the help which comes from God [as my ally], and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike..." 

 

http://www.investthoughts.org/?p=1319

 

Psalm 32:8 (AMP)  "I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you."

 

YAY-- 

it is with great prayer, many emotions, and much trust that I step aside and allow God further the adventure that He is writing. This blog began when my adventure to GA began. Hmmm...such sweet times, blessed memories, glorious laughter.  

Sometimes transitions like this rock our foundations, or make us feel shaky. Sometimes change is surreal and surprising to even ourselves. Sometimes with great decision comes great difficulty, and then great peace. I am there, in all of those things. But I am unafraid. I am content and peaceful. I am not striving or curious for next things - just listening. I am giddy in expectancy for the interns, staff, and family of Invest. I am spurred on by the encouragement , affirmation, accountability, and blessing of truly phenomenal friends and prayer warriors (so far beyond what these words communicate). I am prayerful. :)

His sovereignty and abundant faithfulness...God's grace and generous affection...Abba's tender guidance and ever-true presence...Wow. Yay God --

He is furthering His story and I am a vessel for that glory to Him.


Joshua 3:5 (ESV) "Then Joshua said to the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”


Malachi 1:11 (AMP) "For from the rising of the sun to its setting My name shall be great among the nations, and in every place incense shall be offered to My name, and indeed a pure offering; for My name shall be great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts."

No comments: