Thursday, February 23, 2012

cry of my heart

i am not sure i have words other than just repeating the Words from His Own Spirit....they're good ones. 
Let them soak in. 




Psalm 89:2
"I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
   that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself."



Psalm 89:15
"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, 
who walk in the light of your presence, LORD." 




Psalm 89:33-34
"but I will not take my love from him,  nor will I ever betray my faithfulness. I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered" 

 
1 Corinthians 2:1-5
"And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. 
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might 
not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power..."

 life of worship. life of praise. 
Every time he is faithful, and he is faithful every time. 
because that is his nature.

No comments: