Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Arise

Arise.



Deuteronomy 33:25 (ESV)

"Your bars shall be iron and bronze and as your days, so shall your strength be."


Psalm 132:8 (ESV)

Arise, O Lord, and go to your resting place, you and the ark of your might."

Romans 6:3-4 (ESV)

"Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (ESV)

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."



2 Corinthians 13:4 (ESV)

"For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God."



Heart bowed low, eyes affixed.
Arise.

No comments: