Sunday, April 29, 2012

For Glory.


AWAKENING AND REVIVAL

John 10:27

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Revelation 2:4-5
"But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent."
Jeremiah 1:12
Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it.”

Acts 28:31
"preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered."

Ephesians 5:14
For this reason it says, “Awake, sleeper, 
And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
“If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.”

1 Corinthians 13:12
“For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God].”


WHY?

1 Peter 2:9-10
“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.”




Oh, sweet and adoring Jesus ... Savior, Friend, Messiah, and First Love... awaken us and revive us and allow us to hear Your Voice. May we, as part of your radiant Bride, be beautiful to you, whole within you. Spur us into an unabashed awareness of You and Your Kingdom, right here in this place and space, that we might proclaim and shout and announce the glory of Your Face. Amen.

No comments: