Sunday, June 21, 2009

If I were a Vandal

This is an ode to my roomie, Krista...a NEW P.A. - a smarty pants rocking physician's assistant! Whoop it up.

*If I were a vandal...I would trespass at night, under the stars, on the South's finest plantation to scope out the gardens and lakes and verandas.

*If I were a vandal...I'd probably find some better car than what I drive. My dad recently compared my car to the movie UP. He hasn't seen but the preview, and noticed how the house gets carried away by balloons, but then one by one they start popping...that's an illustration to him of my car. bump by bump...popping away.

*If I were a vandal---I'd tear down the tacky billboards that I often see. too many reminders and suggestions to do things that shouldn't be done.

*If I were a vandal...I'd steal some kind of incredibly classy dress for my sister. she's going to need something white to wear, and something borrowed, and something blue. Why? you ask: She and Bob-arino are now engaged. (You can't call him Bob-arino, that's only for me. the goofball sister-in-law (ha!) that I am sure he tells his buddies about)

roomie and I made up a great list of hilarious things we thought we could do without, but only if we ever became vandals. Niether of us are, nor will either of us ever be. Of course, at the time of this posting, I can only remember this one:

*If I were a vandal...I would TEAR down that extremely tacky "mermaid" on top of the Mermaid night club in Mounds View. She looks so tacky and not at all welcoming. And the net she is holding? come ON, people!!! And how is it that that place claims to be one of the best wedding destinations in the twin cities. please. with that mermaid?

So, I guess this post is about my bad memory, my roomie, and MY SISTER BEING A BRIDE. whew, that's insane. and incredible. :D

1 comment:

roomie, P.A. (-C?), MPAS said...

yes!!!!!!