Orotund
Bombastic
Petulance
Pestilence
Pervasive
Inventive
Germane
Placate
Deleterious
Ingenue
Moxie
Pontificate
Emulate
Encapsulate
Do you know the meanings of these words?
Words Matter.
Love
Forgiveness
Trust
Truth
Honesty
Faith
Grace
Authentic
Vulnerable
Friend
Family
Intentional
Justice
Laughter
Do you know the meanings and applications of these words?
Words Matter.
The Most Important words of Jesus may have been the two greatest commandments:
"Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this, Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:29-31
If these words matter enough for Jesus to say, they matter enough for me to implement in my life.
Dear Lord, May their be no disconnect in the way I say I want to live and the way I live. May there be no disconnect between my words and my actions. I'll need your help. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment