"and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,"
1 Peter 1:8
"We don't have a sin-problem. we have a beauty and majesty problem. we have a problem remembering that we are beautiful to Him and we neglect to remember how majestic his love is for us and over us." (Graham Cooke, paraphrased)
REJOICE. Rejoice, you haven't a sin problem, oh Child of God.
You are a saint. You are chosen (1 Peter 2:9-10).
Rejoice!
The Bible Says ((read it as if it's for YOU - cause it is)):
I am GOD's Kid (John 1:12)
I am a vessel of GOD's true Life (John 15:1,5)
I am a friend of Christ (John 15:15)
I am appointed and empowered by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:16)
I am a witness of Christ for Christ (Acts 1:8)
Through Christ I have been justified and redeemed (Romans 5:1)
I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule in my life (Romans 6:1-6)
I have been freed from sin's power over me (Romans 6:7)
I am enslaved to righteousness (Romans 6:18)
I am enslaved to GOD (Romans 6:22)
I am free of condemnation: past, present, future (Romans 8:1)
GOD is my Abba (Romans 8:14-15, Galatians 3:26; 4:6)
I am a fellow heir of Christ in GOD (Romans 8:17)
I am holy (Romans 11:16)
Christ has accepted me (Romans 15:7)
It's true, I have been sanctified (1 Corinthians 1:2)
Christ is now my wisdom from GOD, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30)
Through GOD's Spirit in my life, I can know the things freely given to me by GOD Himself (1 Corinthians 2:12)
I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)
I am a home for GOD's Spirit who lives inside of me (1 Corinthians 3:16)
I have joined the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17)
I am not my own and I have been bought with a price (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
I am part of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
I have been established and am anointed by GOD (2 Corinthians 1:21)
I am led in His Triumph by Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)
I am a new Creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am reconciled to GOD and a vessel of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
I am the righteousness of GOD in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)
I have liberty in Jesus (Galatians 2:4)
I am now living a Christ-life! (Galatians 2:20)
I am a child of GOD and am in Christ (Galatians 3:26,28)
I am GOD's kid and an heir through Him (Galatians 4:6-7)
I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philippians 1:1, Colossians 1:2)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3)
Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen in Jesus Christ to be holy and without blame (Ephesians 1:4)
I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of GOD's lavish Grace (Ephesians 1:7-8)
I am alive together with my Savior, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:5)
I have been elevated and seated with Jesus Christ in Heaven (Ephesians 2:6)
I am GOD's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
I have been brought near to GOD (Ephesians 2:13)
I have immediate access to GOD through His Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)
I am a comrade with the saints and a member of GOD's household (Ephesians 2:19)
I am a fellow partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6)
I may go to GOD with boldness and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
I am righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
GOD's peace guards my heart and my mind (Philippians 4:7)
GOD will supply my every need (Philippians 4:19)
I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and placed into the Kingdom of Christ (Colossians 1:13)
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14)
Christ is within me (Colossians 1:27)
I have been firmly rooted in Christ and now being established in Him (Colossians 2:7)
I have been made complete in Christ (Colossians2:10)
My old and weathered nature has been removed (Colossians 2:11)
I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ; I am totally forgiven (Colossians 2:12-13)
I have been raised with Christ (Colossians 3:1)
I have died and my life is now hidden with Christ (Colossians 3:3)
Christ is now my life (Colossians 3:4)
I am chosen of GOD - holy and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12)
I am a child of light and not of darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:5)
Already, I have been given a spirit of power, love, and discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
I have been saved and set apart according to GOD's purpose (2 Timothy 1:9)
Because I am sanctified, Christ is not ashamed to call me His (Hebrews 2:11)
I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Hebrews 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ (Hebrews 3:14)
I may go boldly before the throne of GOD to receive mercy and find the grace need in a time of drought (Hebrews 4:16)
I am one of GOD's living stones (1 Peter 2:5)
I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a people of GOD's own possession (1 Peter 2:9-10)
This world is temporary for me, and I am an alien and stranger here (1 Peter 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil - he is my adversary (1 Peter 5:8)
I have been given His precious and magnificent promises by which I am a partaker of a divine nature (2 Peter 1:4)
GOD has bestowed His great love on Me and calls me His Own (1 John 3:1)
I am a vessel of GOD's true Life (John 15:1,5)
I am a friend of Christ (John 15:15)
I am appointed and empowered by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:16)
I am a witness of Christ for Christ (Acts 1:8)
Through Christ I have been justified and redeemed (Romans 5:1)
I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule in my life (Romans 6:1-6)
I have been freed from sin's power over me (Romans 6:7)
I am enslaved to righteousness (Romans 6:18)
I am enslaved to GOD (Romans 6:22)
I am free of condemnation: past, present, future (Romans 8:1)
GOD is my Abba (Romans 8:14-15, Galatians 3:26; 4:6)
I am a fellow heir of Christ in GOD (Romans 8:17)
I am holy (Romans 11:16)
Christ has accepted me (Romans 15:7)
It's true, I have been sanctified (1 Corinthians 1:2)
Christ is now my wisdom from GOD, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30)
Through GOD's Spirit in my life, I can know the things freely given to me by GOD Himself (1 Corinthians 2:12)
I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)
I am a home for GOD's Spirit who lives inside of me (1 Corinthians 3:16)
I have joined the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17)
I am not my own and I have been bought with a price (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
I am part of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
I have been established and am anointed by GOD (2 Corinthians 1:21)
I am led in His Triumph by Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)
I am a new Creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am reconciled to GOD and a vessel of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
I am the righteousness of GOD in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)
I have liberty in Jesus (Galatians 2:4)
I am now living a Christ-life! (Galatians 2:20)
I am a child of GOD and am in Christ (Galatians 3:26,28)
I am GOD's kid and an heir through Him (Galatians 4:6-7)
I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philippians 1:1, Colossians 1:2)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3)
Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen in Jesus Christ to be holy and without blame (Ephesians 1:4)
I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of GOD's lavish Grace (Ephesians 1:7-8)
I am alive together with my Savior, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:5)
I have been elevated and seated with Jesus Christ in Heaven (Ephesians 2:6)
I am GOD's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
I have been brought near to GOD (Ephesians 2:13)
I have immediate access to GOD through His Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)
I am a comrade with the saints and a member of GOD's household (Ephesians 2:19)
I am a fellow partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6)
I may go to GOD with boldness and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
I am righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
GOD's peace guards my heart and my mind (Philippians 4:7)
GOD will supply my every need (Philippians 4:19)
I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and placed into the Kingdom of Christ (Colossians 1:13)
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14)
Christ is within me (Colossians 1:27)
I have been firmly rooted in Christ and now being established in Him (Colossians 2:7)
I have been made complete in Christ (Colossians2:10)
My old and weathered nature has been removed (Colossians 2:11)
I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ; I am totally forgiven (Colossians 2:12-13)
I have been raised with Christ (Colossians 3:1)
I have died and my life is now hidden with Christ (Colossians 3:3)
Christ is now my life (Colossians 3:4)
I am chosen of GOD - holy and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12)
I am a child of light and not of darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:5)
Already, I have been given a spirit of power, love, and discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
I have been saved and set apart according to GOD's purpose (2 Timothy 1:9)
Because I am sanctified, Christ is not ashamed to call me His (Hebrews 2:11)
I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Hebrews 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ (Hebrews 3:14)
I may go boldly before the throne of GOD to receive mercy and find the grace need in a time of drought (Hebrews 4:16)
I am one of GOD's living stones (1 Peter 2:5)
I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a people of GOD's own possession (1 Peter 2:9-10)
This world is temporary for me, and I am an alien and stranger here (1 Peter 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil - he is my adversary (1 Peter 5:8)
I have been given His precious and magnificent promises by which I am a partaker of a divine nature (2 Peter 1:4)
GOD has bestowed His great love on Me and calls me His Own (1 John 3:1)
Rejoice.
Stop thinking patterns that you used to think.
Rejoice - the old nature cannot harm you, change you, hurt you, or re-direct you....
can it distract you? yes. and that distraction is not fun.
but your identity. your core foundation. our BEING is stable and secure - we cannot be changed, by definition. we can grow changed. we can transform and be in process of sanctification.
rejoice.
you are set, oh Child of God.
Set up your Praise and Light up the candles of celebration!
You are FREED, REDEEMED, GLORIFIED, SAINTLY, HOLY, PURE, PATIENT, STABLE, SECURE, AND ANOINTED because of Christ's life in You!
Psalm 95:1-2 (NASB) “[Praise to the LORD, and Warning against Unbelief.] O come, let us
sing for joy to the LORD, Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our
salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, Let us
shout joyfully to Him with psalms.”
Habakkuk 3:18 (NASB) "Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
Zephaniah 3:14 (NASB) "Shout for joy, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!"
Habakkuk 3:18 (NASB) "Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
Zephaniah 3:14 (NASB) "Shout for joy, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!"
2 Corinthians 13:11 (NASB) "Finally, brethren, rejoice, be made complete, be comforted, be like-minded, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you."
2 Thessalonians 5:16 (NASB) "Rejoice always;"
No comments:
Post a Comment