Psalm 25:1 (ESV) Teach Me Your Paths
“To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.”
Zechariah 10:12 (NASB)
“And
I will strengthen them in the Lord,
And in His name they will walk,” declares the Lord.”
Psalm 42:7 (NASB)
“Deep
calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves
have rolled over me.”
2 Samuel 22:36 (NASB)
“You
have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your help makes me great.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)
“Lean
on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and
mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your
ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and
make straight and plain your paths.”
Psalm 25:15 (ESV)
“My eyes
are ever toward the Lord,”
Romans 8:26 (NASB) Our Victory in
Christ
“In
the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray
as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings
too deep for words;”
I am needing you, Lord my God. And it is good!
I am asking for faith to believe your pace and in your ability to perform.
I trust You for the details. You are good.
I cast the weight and burden out to Your Mighty Arm.
I love the depth you venture, the Source you are, and the Friendship you offer.
Postured with you - seeking your face...Oh, the Glory...
I am needing you, Lord my God. And it is good!
I am asking for faith to believe your pace and in your ability to perform.
I trust You for the details. You are good.
I cast the weight and burden out to Your Mighty Arm.
I love the depth you venture, the Source you are, and the Friendship you offer.
Postured with you - seeking your face...Oh, the Glory...
No comments:
Post a Comment