Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tell me, do you want to know? #graceupongrace


So….it’s the first day of August, the eighth month (eight representing new beginnings), I feel blessed to be able to celebrate a new beginning. But first you might want to know a bit about me.

I love people. I love the inner workings, the depths, of people – you know the good, the ick, the lovely, the muddy, the grand! I love the playful things about people that have to do with playground swings, karaoke, or their quirky left pinkie finger.
I also love words.
I love The Word.
And the next generation.
I love the zeal of young people.
I love families.
I love the influence of parents, and the unity of a family unit.

And mainly I love the lord.
Well, He did it again.
Another adventure to announce::
I am beginning a new job this week, as I celebrate my last day today, with Wellspring Living.
What? I know, right?
God had a special assignment for me with the Redeemed Assessment Center and I have been released by Him….and here we go, we are going to…. Wait for it.
Wait for it. (I am not sure I am great at building suspense!)

Grace Upon Grace LLC
“Encouraging the next generation and building healthy families”
through
Discipleship Counseling
Teaching
Writing

After months of hints, research, thinking (and avoiding the thinking) and moments of deep curiosity (including, “Already Lord? I just began here with Wellspring!”), here we go!!!

I have begun a business designed to come alongside the next generation and families through discipleship counseling, with additional plans to teach students and see about doing some writing. J
Who me? Yeah, I know, I get nervous too. But GAHHHHHH, I am also thrilled and so so excited!!!

I can see MUCH glory to the Lord (Isaiah 26:8) through Wellspring Living and my assignment there. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to flourish and get to know more about myself as an employee, follower, leader, guide, and counselor. My team and my comrades have left an indelible impression on my heart. The women I have worked with have made a pronounced impact on my life!

I am deeply passionate about abundant life, freedom, identity in Christ. I cannot wait to share more, learn more, lead more, and receive more of Him as he launches me along into Grace Upon Grace (John 1:16)!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SUPER cool! Can't wait to hear more about it :)