Monday, December 8, 2008

I think I hate cats. Felines. Kittens. Kitties. Furballs. You get my point.

Only a cat would poop in the shower and then in the toy box to prove to you that the litter box you got her (which by the way was plenty generous in housing) wasn't good enough. She doesn't like poo-ing with the other cats. SO, she goes in the shower. And then in the toy box. Have you ever seen cat poop?
It looks like that picture - which is ironically enough a bowl full of whipped Acai berries. Interesting, isn't it? The latest and greatest food trend and health wave looks a bit like cat poop. Except that cat poop isn't purple. It is orangey-brown. not too unlike some of the great cheeses. It's quite interesting how delicious cheese tastes when you haven't had it in awhile. Yum. You know what also tastes good? Starbuck's lattes. And with the current cash flow within my life, I cannot afford and should not afford to buy them very often. But oh how I crave them. Much like I crave chocolate. OOOOhhh, dark chocolate. So great. I am my father's daughter. Speaking of my dad - you ever met him? - he is fun. and great. Especially when he acts as my "loving daddy" and battles the car repair people for me. I don't know much of anything about cars - except that I don't like paying for them to get fixed. And since my dad is so concerned that me (his daughter and my sister, his other daughter -- we are his kids. It's great how that works out) have safe and reliable cars, he is great @ going in and getting things discussed. He is thorough. Although earlier this year he was too thorough and I spent over 1000 on my car. Which is lovely in spite of the fact that I am now spending 600. Oh, and have I mentioned that the car, though it IS a SUBARU is over 185,000 miles and is worth less than the repairs I have made on it. Whew - love that feeling! What feeling do I love the most? Glad you asked. I love the feeling of being free. I am free and delivered from the worst part of myself. I am free and delivered from condemnation. Rather, I am free to believe. Free to love. Free to dance. And free to live like it's nobody's business but God's! And I am so excited about that! 

No comments: