It's been delightful to be home in MN. Honestly, it doesn't feel like I have been gone.
**It was great to be at Eagle Brook for a Christmas service. I am so so proud of Kid-O-Deo and the message they are telling and apparent leadership that they have with those Kid-Os. I have finally gotten to see the Yes Book: Jesus and Me. WOW, it is stunning. Those Kid-Os and parents are "lucky" to have a resource like that! I am sure the angels in Heaven are cheering now!
**I was able to enjoy a fondue "party" with some of my fave people. Boy oh Boy, do I love Fondue! :) There was laughter, stories, truth, wine, fondue, chocolate, movies, pictures - so special!
**I have seen THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTONS and SEVEN POUNDS. Two very enjoyable movies. (SPOILER ALERT) I spent much time reflecting on the sacrifice within SEVEN POUNDS and the emotional similarities to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. The redemption in the movie was because of past sins, but the redemption of Jesus Christ so freely given, and was in light of a life lived perfectly. I cannot communicate that in a way that reveals how wicked intense that feels within my heart. Wow.
**There will be board games and sledding coming up in these next few days. And lunch outings and play dates. It is special to be with my friends.
I guess I am living out the truth that home is where you can go when you feel most broken and still be fully loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment