Thursday, May 28, 2009

Truth about you and me

**I am GOD's Kid (John 1:12)

**I am a vessel of GOD's true Life (John 15:1,5)

**I am a friend of Christ (John 15:15)

**I am appointed and empowered by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:16)

**I am a witness of Christ for Christ (Acts 1:8)

**Through Christ I have been justified and redeemed (Romans 5:1)

**I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule in my life (Romans 6:1-6)

**I have been freed from sin's power over me (Romans 6:7)

**I am enslaved to righteousness (Romans 6:18)

**I am enslaved to GOD (Romans 6:22)

**I am free of condemnation: past, present, future (Romans 8:1)

**GOD is my Abba (Romans 8:14-15, Galatians 3:26; 4:6)

**I am a fellow heir of Christ in GOD (Romans 8:17)

**I am holy (Romans 11:16)

**Christ has accepted me (Romans 15:7)

**It's true, I have been sanctified (1 Corinthians 1:2)

**Christ is now my wisdom from GOD, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30)

**Through GOD's Spirit in my life, I can know the things freely given to me by GOD Himself (1 Corinthians 2:12)

**I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)

**I am a home for GOD's Spirit who lives inside of me (1 Corinthians 3:16)

**I have joined the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17)

**I am not my own and I have been bought with a price (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

**I am part of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27)

**I have been established and am anointed by GOD (2 Corinthians 1:21)

**I am led in His Triumph by Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)

**I am a new Creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)

**I am reconciled to GOD and a vessel of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)

**I am the righteousness of GOD in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)

**I have liberty in Jesus (Galatians 2:4)

**I am now living a Christ-life! (Galatians 2:20)

**I am a child of GOD and am in Christ (Galatians 3:26,28)

**I am GOD's kid and an heir through Him (Galatians 4:6-7)

**I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philippians 1:1, Colossians 1:2)

**I am blessed with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3)

**Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen in Jesus Christ to be holy and without blame (Ephesians 1:4)

**I have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of GOD's lavish Grace (Ephesians 1:7-8)

**I am alive together with my Savior, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:5)

**I have been elevated and seated with Jesus Christ in Heaven (Ephesians 2:6)

**I am GOD's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)

**I have been brought near to GOD (Ephesians 2:13)

**I have immediate access to GOD through His Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)

**I am a comrade with the saints and a member of GOD's household (Ephesians 2:19)

**I am a fellow partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6)

**I may go to GOD with boldness and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)

**I am righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24)

**I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)

**GOD's peace guards my heart and my mind (Philippians 4:7)

**GOD will supply my every need (Philippians 4:19)

**I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and placed into the Kingdom of Christ (Colossians 1:13)

**I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14)

**Christ is within me (Colossians 1:27)

**I have been firmly rooted in Christ and now being established in Him (Colossians 2:7)

**I have been made complete in Christ (Colossians2:10)

**My old and weathered nature has been removed (Colossians 2:11)

**I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ; I am totally forgiven (Colossians 2:12-13)

**I have been raised with Christ (Colossians 3:1)

**I have died and my life is now hidden with Christ (Colossians 3:3)

**Christ is now my life (Colossians 3:4)

**I am chosen of GOD - holy and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12)

**I am a child of light and not of darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:5)

**Already, I have been given a spirit of power, love, and discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)

**I have been saved and set apart according to GOD's purpose (2 Timothy 1:9)

**Because I am sanctified, Christ is not ashamed to call me His (Hebrews 2:11)

**I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Hebrews 3:1)

**I am a partaker of Christ (Hebrews 3:14)

**I may go boldly before the throne of GOD to receive mercy and find the grace need in a time of drought (Hebrews 4:16)

**I am one of GOD's living stones (1 Peter 2:5)

**I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a people of GOD's own possession (1 Peter 2:9-10)

**This world is temporary for me, and I am an alien and stranger here (1 Peter 2:11)

**I am an enemy of the devil - he is my adversary (1 Peter 5:8)

**I have been given His precious and magnificent promises by which I am a partaker of a divine nature (2 Peter 1:4)

**GOD has bestowed His great love on Me and calls me His Own (1 John 3:1)

* O Lord, you have searched me and known me! (Psalm 139:1)

* For you formed me in my inward parts...I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139: 13, 14)

* and the king will desire your beauty, honor Him, for He is your Lord. (Psalm 45:11)

* I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will couhnsel you with my eye upon you. (Psalm 32: 8)

*For he will complete what he appoints for me, and many such things are in his mind. (Job 23:14)

* In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been chosen according to the purpose of him who works all things according tot he counsel of his will. (Ephesians 1:11)

* For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10)

* Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think according to the power at work within us (Ephesians 3:20)

* The Lord will fight for you (Exodus 14:14)

* For your maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth is called. For the Lord has called you (Isaiah 54:5,6a)

* I will rejoice in doing them good with all my heart and with all my soul (Jeremiah 32:41)

* Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known (Jeremiah 33:3).

* The Lord is my portion (Lamentations 3:24)

* For greater is He that is in you then he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

* For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. (1 John 5:4)

No comments: