Ken was a fine salesmen @ Palmer Dodge. He had the 2006 Honda Accord waiting for me in the front. We drove, I asked questions. He told me about his church's mission work in Sierra Leon. I told him about Choose To Invest. I checked the tires, the turn radius, infrastructure, and moon roof. This car was a beauty. THEN, we talked numbers. I won't go into details, but let's say that I had some good suggestions on bargaining tools and they took me up on them. So, I drove away with a new [used] car!!!!!!
I had a pit in my stomach about taking on a car payment - financing the car. ICK. :( Dave Ramsey would kick me. I want to kick me. But I cannot walk everywhere, that isn't logical. And I am bent towards wise stewardship, like I've never been before, so I am hoping and praying that I can pay the car off sooner than the loan calls for.
I am not sure why it is interesting to name vehicles. Probably a trend that started in high school and continued. But, I'd love to hear your suggestions for this new car. I am quite confident that it's a girl.
I've included some pictures and some specs to help you in your suggestions on a name.
She's a pearly steely-tan color
She's got leather seats
She's got a moon roof, 6 disc CD changer
She's got herself some heated front seats
She's got dual control heating and air conditioning
She's got 45,922 miles on her.
This is SO a God-thing. There is no way that I could afford this car without His guidance. I mean, there's no way that I could afford these amenities and this detail without His provision. Whoot Whoot!
Give me a shout out with your creative name suggestions!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment