So that leads me to share the list of things I have been asking God lately:
1) why did You seal these relationships within my heart if you were going to move me?
2) Why does angst have to hurt so much?
3) What does it mean to impact someone's life?
4) What if I can't see that impact - how do I know it's there?
5) How did you anoint this relationship and how am I that confident that it is you?
6) Why do you need me to do nothing but trust and be obedient?
7) Why do I feel like the laziest and most ill-disciplined version of myself?
8) why is it that when I leave, I feel compelled to tell others what they mean to me?
I love talking to God about things that befuddle me. I believe He listens. I believe He knows that I need to be able to talk to Him in that way.
I have a place to live for 5 weeks in Atlanta. I am excited to have that detail nailed down. Praise God.
I do NOT yet know where I'll be working for income. I am not going to lie, that worries me in the dark moments. But then I must remind myself....Be obedient for today. That is my newest life lesson.
I am still about $1700 short of my fundraising goal for the vision trip to Kenya, Africa. Again, in the darker moments of my days that worries me, but then I must remember that I need to be obedient for today.
Have you ever gone on an amazing adventure? What are the God stories that lie within?
No comments:
Post a Comment