1) The desk I used to work at.
2) My apartment
3) The gas stations in the South http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/25/AR2008092504159.html?hpid=topnews
4) My calendar of events in MN
What is NOT empty, but Full:
1) My heart
2) My emotions for the adventure of God.
3) My gratitude for the life and love that God gives to me.
Things that are somewhere in the middle:
1) My fundraising efforts for my Africa trip (still $1470 to go. At least.)
2) My checking account - that is what happens in transition
I hope you are reading this with high curiosity and high amounts of hope in the God that surpasses all human understanding and all joy in Him. Your journey may not be mine. And mine may not be yours. But no matter what - God is in it. I know it and I believe it. I am full in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment