It's normal, right? On the brink of change and adventure and excitement to become terrified with questions about a new normalcy - that was me last night. What will life be like for those who aren't moving? Will things change beyond what I can foresee right now?
I was not given a spirit of fear - NO, God commanded me to a spirit of self-discipline and power - but I still answer the call of satan and I want to cry. :) Then I do and I somehow feel refreshed.
Today I accepted a position for TownLoafer magazine as a "marketing executive." I am very excited about this position. I believe that God will teach me abundantly about the field, I will meet some amazing individuals, and I will get to support local organizations by the work I'll do. I think that I will learn a lot of valuable things for INVEST too. Praise God for His provision.
I expect that God will provide the 1400 more fundraising dollars that I'll need for the trip to Kenya. His grace is sufficient. His grace is sufficient.
Those on an adventure get scared too.
1 comment:
If you were not scared, you wouldn't get to be brave.
Yippee for a job!!! Wa-hoo! It sounds like a good fit for your creativeness. (Is that a word?) I miss your crazy new words each day!
D
Post a Comment