Tonight I heard someone pray: "Lay me to waste that you may get the glory. And if you so choose, build me back up." May that become more of a prayer from my life. May I be ready to lay to waste my agenda and be about God's process for life and for His Kingdom. Yes. Yes. Yes. May He get all the glory in my life. May he get the praise for all the deeds I do and the things I say. Yes God. Yes.
I think affectionately about this new phase and I am so glad that it is here. I treasure the memories of this week and want to work hard at being in the moments of each day. I want to praise His Name. I want to sing His songs. I want to thank Him with my actions. Yes. Yes. Yes.
I think I am going to sleep. I hope this post made sense.
The bottom line: we win with God. and He rocks. And we are His.
No comments:
Post a Comment