Probably best not to post at night. Any thoughts I think aren't as fluid and sens-ical as I would like. :)
To Lay to waste: to be humble, to truly love, to invest in others, to surrender, to fully surrender, to surrender daily, to deny my own needs, to enjoy Christ, to not think less of self-but think of self less...to lay to waste is to set aside our own agendas, to neglect the large-ness of dreams and goals. SO THAT...SO THAT...Christ can be made known. SO THAT...He can be the One who is glorified. He can be famous. His Name is big. Not me. Not me. Not me. Not me.
I am learning already that I have spent too much time understanding (not defining) my own worth through what I do and how I do it - through what gets accomplished. What I need to spend more time doing is understanding all of me because of Christ - understanding my own strengths and weaknesses through the lens of the Lord God, not this world - and just breathe. I miss my God, not because He hasn't been there, but because I have let my heart get distracted by my own world and not understanding His Kingdom Love in my own life. I want that to resonate within my heart. I want that. I want more of Him and less of Me, because when He is big and I am small I can make an impact that allows people to See Him and not me. I can be empowered because of Him.
It's just not about me. Lesson Learned. And still Learning. For a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment