1. I have four favorite foods: Sandwiches (turkey on wheat with provolone, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, banana peppers, black olives, pickles and a small smattering of cream cheese), Cookies (chewy), Cheesecake, and Ice Cream (with lots of chunks).
2. I love coffee w/ a pinch of 2% milk and 2 splendas. I Love Diet. Dr. Pepper - No ice.
3. I don't like camping. Or bugs. Or getting dirty. Oddly enough my dad grew up on a farm and I was raised on 5 acres in the suburbs!
4. I have traveled to over half of the United States and LOVE LOVE LOVE traveling.
5. I have a magnificent passion for the well being, spiritual foundation, and education of kids and get righteously angry when harm or injustice happens to them. I LOVE kids!
6. My love languages are: physical touch and quality time.
7. Lindsey was scared of me when she first met me. Now we are friends for life! EAK - am I scary? :)
8. I love the tv show FRIENDS - seriously so funny. Ross is probably my favorite, but I could NOT let any one of those six be taken out of the show - wouldn't be the same.
9. I Love theatre. I am a musical junkie - nothing gets me singing and jumping around on the furniture like musicals. My favorite is: The Lion King. Second: Wicked. Third: Les Miserables.
10. I don't like clutter and am a habitual thrower away of other people's things. Once I through away someone's fresh cup of coffee.
11. I have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and each day fall more in love with Him than the previous day.
12. I have four god-children: Christian, Matteo, Reuben, & Alexa.
13. I have been given two very interesting books that will assuredly say a lot about me: "FARTS" and "THE POOP BOOK" (please don't take this out of context.)
14. I love my mom. I love my dad. My dad calls me "Big Squirrel"
15. My sister, whom I love, has a nickname for me: Porkie. I call her Bessie - this only happens from time to time.
16. Math was not my best school subject. And I really don't like science.
17. I love words. I love writing. I love languages! I love unique phrases!
18. There are few people who make me laugh like my best girl-friends: Em and Krista. I snort when I laugh. And I love laughing!
19. There are few leaders who have gained my respect like Andy Stanley - he is full of wisdom, humility and integrity. And I respect that.
20. I really want to write a book someday - God willing - more than one. And I would love to write a kids book!
21. I have two chiropractic pillows: one for sleeping on my back and one for sleeping on my side.
22. My spiritual pathway is: Intellectual. I love learning deep truths and meaning to what the Bible says.
23. I ask "Why?" a LOT. And I invite leaders, teammates, and friends to ask that question when thinking, creating, writing, growing, deciding, and leading something!
24. I like geometric shapes and probably have a secret love affair with polka dots.
25. I am not known for being patient.
26. I like chunky jewelry.
27. I am a dreamer, visionary, entrepreneur, big idea, ambitious, instinct-led type of person.
28. I really want to adopt kids someday!
29. I love the South, specifically, Georgia.
30. My parents met in Korea. I have a small family, but great family. I hope to be a part of a HUGE family later on in life - bring on the chaos, baby!!!!!!
31. My favorite books of the Bible are: Romans, James, Joshua, Hebrews
32. I make up phrases: "Oh Nancy!" "Aw, Fiddlesticks" "Oh Doorknob!" "whims, anecdotes, thoughts, ideas, stories, questions, concerns, fears, regrets, insights????" "uffda"
33. I think I have the fear of pain. Acrophobia I think it is called. I am a total wimp and habitually avoid things that 'could' cause me pain.
34. I also have a fear of falling - not heights - FALLING.
35. I can only think of two regrets thus far in life: not traveling abroad during college and gaining consumer debt.
36. I am quirky - maybe that is why I wrote 37 of these things, not 25 like most people on facebook. please don't think i am just being self-involved.
37. I have a very tender heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment