Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1095days

3 years ago today I moved to Georgia. Happy Anniversary to the South and Me. 


What an adventure, a journey...In that time:





Senior Internship in Haiti

Chelsea

Cody

 Edward

Diana

Jennifer and her family



Susan and the Daraja Kids

Megan got Married. To Bob. We like Him a whole bunches - best family addition so far!




 Krista had a baby boy, whom I adore!  


Friends and Good Times!



Erin in Little Five Points


 Journey Alum and Interns! :) 







Eliza and I

I am about to graduate with dual certification in Discipleship Counseling through 

Living near by God-children is incredible! :) 

There's been: nanny-ing, teaching, creating, writing, learning, traveling, camping, Miami-Thanksgiving,  Lindsey got married, friends....Awesome. 

There have been sacrifices. There have been changes. I see that. I am grateful to my mom and dad "for sharing me" with Georgia. :) My sister and Bob who spend their vacation time to travel to GA (first time in a few weeks). I am so mindful of friends in Minnesota/Wisconsin that have experienced my distance. I see that and feel it too. 

But God. 
But, I honestly, wouldn't trade it. Cause I am thrilled and blessed by the journey and calling of God.
Happy Anniversary!


No comments: