2 Timothy 1:9
(AMP)
"[For it is He] Who delivered and saved us and called us with a calling in itself holy and leading to holiness [to a life of consecration, a vocation of holiness]; [He did it] not because of anything of merit that we have done, but because of and to further His own purpose and grace (unmerited favor) which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began [eternal ages ago]."
Deuteronomy 29:29
(ESV)
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law."
Leviticus 26:12
(ESV)
"And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people."
2 Timothy 1:12
(ESV)
"which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me."
Jeremiah 33:3
(ESV)
"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."
2 Timothy 2:13
(ESV)
"if we are faithless, he remains faithful—
Psalm 90:2
(NASB)
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God."
Numbers 6:24-26
(NASB)
"The LORD bless you, and keep you;
And be gracious to you;
And give you peace.’"
Jeremiah 24:7
(NASB)
"I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart."
Revelation 3:20-22
(NASB)
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”
Romans 4:20-21
(NKJV)
"He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform."
1 Peter 1:3-4
(AMP)
"Praised (honored, blessed) be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)! By His boundless mercy we have been born again to an ever-living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
[Born anew] into an inheritance which is beyond the reach of change and decay [imperishable], unsullied and unfading, reserved in heaven for you,"
Jude 1:24
(ESV)
No comments:
Post a Comment