Thursday, October 20, 2011

**matchl3ss 1**

Isaiah 44:6-8 (ESV) :: Besides Me There Is No God::

"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:  "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god. Who is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses!  Is there a God besides me?  There is no Rock; I know not any."

2 Samuel 7:22 (ESV)

"Therefore you are great, O LORD God. For there is none like you, and there is no God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears."

1 Samuel 2:2 (NASB)

"There is no one holy like the LORD,
Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God."

1 Chronicles 17:20 (NASB)

"O LORD, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears."

Deuteronomy 32:39 (NASB)

"See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand." 

Deuteronomy 4:35 (NKJV)

"To you it was shown, that you might know that the LORD Himself is God; there is none other besides Him."

none beside him in grace.
none beside him in generosity.
none beside God in authority.
none beside him in creativity.
none beside him in power or might.
none beside him in richness of love.
none beside him in holiness.
except jesus.

Mark 16:19 (NASB)

 "So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God." 

Galatians 2:20 (NASB)

"...Christ lives in me..."



No comments: